INEOS is a dynamically growing group of companies and with approx. 22,000 employees in more than 183 locations worldwide. It is one of the largest and leading chemical companies worldwide. We, INEOS Phenol, are a member of the INEOS Group and the leading manufacturer of phenol and acetone. With a total of approximately 600 employees in 5 plants in Germany, Belgium and the USA, we produce and distribute our high-quality products worldwide. At our site in Gladbeck we operate the world's largest phenol plant (650 kt phenol per year) with approx. 280 employees due to the annual volume produced.
Beginning: As soon as possible
RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Leadership of the E&I workshop and the subordinated technicians. Reporting to the Head of E&I Engineering and Maintenance Department.
- Planning and implementation of preventive and reactive maintenance measures
- Preparation and implementation of plant turnaround works; cooperation in projects and plant modifications
- Recurrent technical inspection of the E&I equipment in the plant, update corresponding documentation according to relevant codes, standards and group guidelines
- Elaboration and realization of maintenance strategies, preparation of E&I standards, technical specifications for procurement of external supplies or services
- Execution of root cause analysis and development of mitigation measures
- "Qualified person" according to BetrSichV Anh2, Abschn.3, § 3.3 (Typ C), explosion protection
- "Responsible electrician" according to DIN VDE 015-100, DGUV regulation 3 and TRBS 1203
- Responsible for implementation of functional safety (SIL) measures according to EN61511 standard
- Plantwide optimization of processes in the E&I workshop area as well as in international technical initiatives (Smart Manufacturing...)
- Continous technical education and further development of the subordinated E&I workshop technicians
- Participation in E&I "on-call" service
DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
- A good working atmosphere in a familiar working environment
- Remuneration in line with industry practice and performance
- Extensive social benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Health management incl. fitness offers, canteen
- Occupational disability hedge
- Accident hedge
- and much more ...
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering (focus ideally on measurement & control technology) with a preference for several years of reliability and maintenance work experience in the chemical industry or E&I subcontractors, or with prior vocational training
- Strong proven leadership capability, ability to plan, prioritize and implement multiple concurrent projects/tasks
- Good interpersonal and conflict resolution skills with ability to influence managers, peers and technicians; able to take a "hands on" approach with operators and technicians to get things done
- Comprehensive E&I engineering, reliability, maintenance, control & safety systems knowledge, preferably Siemens PCS7
- Knowledge of the relevant regulations (VDI/VDE guidelines, ATEX, DIN EN, Betr.SichV, GefStoffV, DGUV, etc.)
- Proven technical experience in functional safety, pressure equipment directive and VDE guidlines
- Good communication skills in German and English language (written and spoken)
- High self motivation and resilience
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit their application online with usual documents indicating the earliest date you could start and your salary expectations.
For further questions please contact:
Tel. +49 2043 / 958-340
We are looking forward to receive your application!