INEOS is a dynamically growing group of companies and with approx. 22,000 employees in more than 183 locations worldwide. It is one of the largest and leading chemical companies worldwide. We, INEOS Phenol, are a member of the INEOS Group and the leading manufacturer of phenol and acetone. With a total of approximately 600 employees in 5 plants in Germany, Belgium and the USA, we produce and distribute our high-quality products worldwide. At our site in Gladbeck we operate the world's largest phenol plant (650 kt phenol per year) with approx. 280 employees due to the annual volume produced.
Beginning: As soon as possible
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- University Master degree (Chemical, Electrical or Computer Engineering or related field), PhD preferred, but not necessary
- Several years of experience in chemical, refining or industrial manufacturing and/or capital projects with prior responsibility for APC applications.
Young professionals will also get a chance with necessary qualifications
- Strong communications skills drive, sense of urgency and problem-solving abilities will be critical for the success of this individual.
- The ability to work across all disciplines and throughout all levels of the organization in a persuasive and credible manner is necessary.
- Creating a culture that drives incident-free operations.
- Experience and knowledge of chemical/maintenance operations and regulation.
- Experience and knowledge of process control methods and techniques.
- Experience and knowledge of APC methods and techniques e.g. Aspentech) and/or Process Perfecter.
- Experience and knowledge of DCS infrastructure.
- Demonstrated cost saving initiatives and overall equipment life cycle cost management.
- Knowledge of safety and quality management systems.
- Skills in data handling, computers and programming.
- Leadership practice preferred, social competence, fluent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Ability to manage complex situations and complex operational issues, analytical skills
- Ability to work on one’s own responsibility, highly motivated and flexible
- Ability to work in a team, good organisational skills
DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
- A good working atmosphere in a familiar working environment
- Remuneration in line with industry practice and performance
- Extensive social benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Health management incl. fitness offers, canteen
- Occupational disability hedge
- Accident hedge
- and much more ...
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit their application online with usual documents indicating the earliest date you could start and your salary expectations.
For further questions please contact:
Tel. +49 2043 / 958-330
We are looking forward to receive your application!